- God Blog specializes in focusing on the Big Questions concerning life on Earth and in Eternity.
- Why are we here? Where did we come from and where are we going? Are vital truths being eclipsed by the pursuits of the necessities and amusements of daily life? What are Ultimate Concerns and how can they be researched and discussed in fair, factual and friendly ways?
- Is there proof God exisits? If so how does God figure into the equation. Is God good as we would define it? Why does God so often seem silent and distant? Might there be realistic and rational ways to approach the Eternal and Invisible?
- God Blog offers a growing repository of unique information!
- Confused by conflicting answers to the most basic theological questions?
- Tired of feeling disinterested or being overwhelmed by conficting answers from experts who can't agree? Maybe we can help.
- Join a thinking and feeling community extending beyond religious walls or time constraints! Seek God together with others who believe there must be more going on than meets the eye.
- Share a wealth of understanding, gain insight into daily life and voice your concerns as your sechedule permits.
- Ready to get started? Simply place your cursor over a link in the Menu Sidebar located at the top right of the site to view catagories and articles!
God Blog Special Features
First Peak At The Greatest Story Never Told!
by Robert R. Pennington
Why We Are Here... What We Must Do!
Eternity...The Wager is Biblical faction revealing the backstory of everything! From Lucifer's Rebellion, to God's creation of The Agreement as well as Man's role in Eternity's Greatest Drama!
Earth's fate hands in the balance as humanity stands condemned in Creation's Supreme Court of high crimes against God, themselves and nature.
Watch as the Accuser, the architect of man's fall from grace, leverages humanity's sins to demand the commencement of Great Tribulation.
Call (559) 305-2229 or click contact me below to request a copy.
QC provides layman answers to vital theological questions for practical purposes. QC uses simple rules of Bible study to highlight overlooked tenets and tackle problem passages in today's language.
GodBlog.net is the showcase for QC articles and books, exploring a variety of often overlooked or misunderstood fundamental and advanced concepts.